Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tired feet, and some advice needed

Ran 3.68 km today with Mel and we were joined today by her significant other. We did some good incline practice and took in the lovely Ropner Park on our way round. Was a cold but lovely morning.  I used bugmiles app to track it but there was a problem with their server so it won't show me the route. Grrrr.  Have just downloaded Map my Run to see if that does better.  If anyone has any suggestions of good apps,  please let  me know!

Oh and my karrimor jacket zip broke on the way round. Managed to get it unstuck but may have to get a better jacket.

Lastly, my hands sweat so much when I run, what can I do about it?? Any advice will be gratefully received.

1 comment:

  1. I use Mapmyrun for bike rides and lunchtime walks, seems good enough.

    ReplyDelete