Thursday 12 March 2015

Jillian Michaels kicks butt

I still have a poorly child here today and was going to just sort out the house and call this my day off. Then my running partner in crime, Mel posted on fb that she was at the gym giving it some. Made me feel quite lazy so I thought I'd better get off my butt and get on with it  So, another day, another workout. 

Today I fancied mixing it up a little so tried Jillian Michaels' "Killer Buns and Thighs". It kicks some major butt! I'm absolutely niknacked.  I got through it though, I didn't phone it in! Even if I was flailing around like a beached whale at times.  Fabulous to see even the hardened gym babes on the dvd struggling through some of it though!

I was observed by my 6 year old who, when I'd finished (and was preoccupied with trying to move without collapsing),  said, shall we do level 3 now?.... and on that bombshell. . Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment