Wednesday 25 March 2015

Feeling hot hot hot

Despite both Mel and I being run down and feeling rough, we tried our best. Distance: 4.44km, time: 40:29, pace: 9:07min/km, speed: 6.58km/h.  We went a different route on our run today, again taking in the lovely Ropner Park and passing by some of the gorgeous houses backing into it. I was concerned at first that people would be mean and shout rude things at us but you know, people round here are really friendly  we get a lot of positivity and encouragement.

Really warm now! It's like I'm wearing an electric blanket. I love my coat. It's bright pink as you can see in the photo. This is the one where the zip broke last week or whenever it was.  Seems ok now. Plus,  it's looser on me! Yes! I'm loosing my tummy!! 

I noticed today that I can really feel my tummy muscles working when I run, which is great. You know I really think my core work outs are paying off.

Question. If I'm not wearing my coat in summer, what do I do with all my stuff? Asthma pump, keys, tissues etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment