Sunday 8 March 2015

I've set up a Just Giving Fundraising page. Mel and I are running for the Butterwick Hospice. Mel currently works for them and I have previously volunteered for them. They are an amazing charity. Their mission is to care for as many people as possible of all ages who are living with a progressive life limiting illness. All services are provided free of charge to those diagnosed and their loved ones. They have three hospices, one in Stockton, Butterwick Hospice at Bishop Auckland and the Butterwick House Children's Hospice in Stockton. 

This is the first time I am publishing the page. I haven't shared it yet as to be honest I thought people would laugh at the fact that I am doing the run. It's the same reason I suppose that I haven't shared this blog yet. I think I will now though. Afterall, what have I got to lose? Oh yeah, dignity, self-esteem etc etc......



No comments:

Post a Comment