Sunday 7 June 2015

Tired and stressed out

Mel and I ran the Tees barrage last week. It was really challenging.  Not because it's the Tees Barrage but because I was exhausted.  Nothing left bone dry tired. I've been so tired recently that I could sleep during the day. I think it is because I have been really bad with my diet. Too lethargic to cook anything decent so living off fried haloumi,  cheese pasties and tins of chickpea Dahl which has played havoc with my tummy. So, I decided to go back to eating meat. To up my protein and iron intake to give me some more support while I'm training.  So this run was hard and emotional and I changed my diet afterwards.

I ran with MapMyRun! Distance: 5.78km, time: 54:19, pace: 9:24min/km, speed: 6.39km/h. http://mapmyrun.com/workout/1012057835

No comments:

Post a Comment