Wednesday 13 May 2015

Hard one today

Wow it felt like it was back to the beginning today. First run for 2 weeks due to my achy back and boy it was really difficult. Totally self inflicted of course. Since i hurt my back I've been on 'don't give a shit' mode. Eating crap, drinking crap, late nights and laziness. Last night I ate half a pack of cheese doritos and humus and had fried haloumi for dinner. Hold the salad. I also had a few glasses of wine which is silly because I don't sleep well if I drink.

So today I felt as though my legs were going to give in, my head was going to explode and I was only fit to drop. Still, a run is better than no run.

My back ached at first but was fine by the end. Eased up a bit I guess. Now I'm sitting with an ice pack on my back as instructed. Then off to shower.

We ran with MapMyRun! Distance: 5.08km, time: 46:46, pace: 9:12min/km, speed: 6.52km/h. http://mapmyrun.com/workout/983027495

No comments:

Post a Comment